The Annual Meeting of the Green Party of Colorado is coming at the end of this month! On August 29, representatives from across the state will convene on the Corky Gonzales Library in Denver.
For the Green Party voter, these meetings are important for a couple of reasons:
First, you have an opportunity to meet with party leaders, and members from other places in the state.
Second, you can participate in the process by voting on amendments and party officers, AND by becoming part of our team and helping the Green Party grow in Colorado!
Here are the people running for officers of the Green Party of Colorado.
- Bill Bartlett (incumbent), Greeley/Poudre Valley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harry Hempy, Greater Boulder: email@example.com
- Andrea Merida, Denver: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Hall, Greater Boulder: email@example.com
- Sean Friend, Arapahoe: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPUS National Committee Representative:
- Larry Dunn, Adams/Jeffco: email@example.com
- Trey Rapczak, Greater Boulder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittany Hoover (incumbent), Greeley: email@example.com
This is a public event, so you can bring friends, family, and coworkers who might be interested in knowing more about the Greens. All registered Greens are allowed to vote on any issues that are presented at the meeting. Come ready to be involved!
We are asking for attendees to pre-register so we can save time getting everyone certified for voting the day of the meeting!
Remote video conference will be made available to members of official chapters. Contact your chapter for more details.