The Greater Boulder Green Party will conduct its monthly meeting this Thursday, February 11th, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm, at the Boulder Public Library, 1001 Arapahoe in the Flagstaff Room. We will be nominating Arn Menconi for U.S. Senate. We will also be discussing our participation in the Boulder Creekfest and the upcoming Green Party state meeting and nominating convention. We welcome your input and participation and we always leave time for open discussion.
- Greens Endorse Julie Bañuelos for Denver school board at-large
- Longmont Green Party takes on oppression with an intersectional analysis
- Green Party: DeVos is more of the same education privatization
- GPUS: Green Party condemns the “Trump Wall of Shame” and other racist executive orders targeting immigrants
- ACTION ALERT: Tell Sen. Sonnenberg to drop the “criminalizing protest” bill